- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
On the 11th anniversary of the occupation crime of attacking Jericho prison and kidnapping Palestinian leader Ahmad Sa’adat and his comrades, it is more clear than ever the misery that has been inflicted on the Palestinian people by the Palestinian Authority and its practice of security ...Read More
Ahmad Sa’adat, the imprisoned Palestinian leader and General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, was honored alongside Marwan Barghouthi, fellow imprisoned Palestinian leader, at the 23rd conference of the Tunisian General Labour Confederation on Sunday, 22 ...Read More
Events around the world for Days of Action for Ahmad Sa’adat and Palestinian Prisoners – 13-15 January
Activists around the world are gearing up for international days of action to free imprisoned Palestinian leader Ahmad Sa’adat and all Palestinian prisoners. Sa’adat, the General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, is currently imprisoned in Israeli jails ...Read More