- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
CORRECTED as of May 14 with new information: Ahmad Sa’adat, the imprisoned General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, was suddenly transferred on Thursday, 11 May from isolation in Ashkelon prison to isolation in Ohli Kedar prison. Sa’adat will ...Read More
mprisoned Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine General Secretary Ahmad Sa’adat and fellow leader Ahed Abu Ghoulmeh will join the Strike of Freedom and Dignity on May 4, announced Khalida Jarrar at a joint press conference of all Palestinian factions held simultaneously in ...Read More
Ahmad Sa’adat, the imprisoned General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, delivered a special message from prison to the forces and movements of the Left in the world on the occasion of International Workers’ Day, marking a renewed landmark of ...Read More