- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Palestinian leader Ahmad Sa’adat, General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, has announced that he will join the collective prisoners’ open hunger strike this Sunday, July 31, to demand freedom for his comrade Bilal Kayed, on his 45th day of hunger ...Read More
Tenth anniversary of the attack on Jericho and the kidnapping of Sa’adat: Time does not erase the crime
On this day in 2006, ten years ago, heavily armed Zionist forces, stormed Jericho prison with tanks and various types of weaponry in a premeditated plan, with the full complicity of British and U.S. forces. They attacked the prison and kidnapped Ahmad Sa’adat, the General Secretary of the ...Read More
Ahmad Sa’adat, imprisoned Palestinian leader and General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, issued a statement along with his fellow imprisoned PFLP comrades, on the killing of freed prisoner, and Sa’adat’s comrade, Omar Nayef Zayed in the ...Read More