- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Statement by the General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Ahmad Sa’adat The prisoners have made a new epic from their own will and determination and have proven that their rights must be taken and not pleaded for To the masses of the Palestinian ...Read More
CORRECTED as of May 14 with new information: Ahmad Sa’adat, the imprisoned General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, was suddenly transferred on Thursday, 11 May from isolation in Ashkelon prison to isolation in Ohli Kedar prison. Sa’adat will ...Read More
mprisoned Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine General Secretary Ahmad Sa’adat and fellow leader Ahed Abu Ghoulmeh will join the Strike of Freedom and Dignity on May 4, announced Khalida Jarrar at a joint press conference of all Palestinian factions held simultaneously in ...Read More