- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Ahmad Sa’adat, the imprisoned General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, issued a statement to the Resistance Festival, held in Athens, Greece on September 29-30. The statement was relayed to the Festival by Mohammed Khatib, coordinator of the Samidoun ...Read More
The Campaign to Free Ahmad Sa’adat sent greetings on Monday, October 4 to a New York City protest calling for freedom for Sa’adat and his fellow 6,200 Palestinian prisoners in Zionist jails. Organized by Samidoun Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network in New York, the protest was ...Read More
Ahmad Sa’adat, imprisoned General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and Palestinian national leader, issued the following public letter to Lebanese Communist struggler for Palestine, Georges Ibrahim Abdallah, imprisoned in French jails for 34 years. The letter comes ...Read More