- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
On the ninth anniversary of the sentencing of Palestinian leader and lifelong struggler Ahmad Sa’adat in Zionist military courts, the Campaign to Free Ahmad Sa’dat emphasizes the critical importance of building the popular, political and media campaign to free Palestinian prisoners, ...Read More
Ahmad Sa’adat, the imprisoned General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, issued a statement to the Resistance Festival, held in Athens, Greece on September 29-30. The statement was relayed to the Festival by Mohammed Khatib, coordinator of the Samidoun ...Read More
The Campaign to Free Ahmad Sa’adat sent greetings on Monday, October 4 to a New York City protest calling for freedom for Sa’adat and his fellow 6,200 Palestinian prisoners in Zionist jails. Organized by Samidoun Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network in New York, the protest was ...Read More