- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Interview with Ahmad Sa’adat: Prisoners’ struggle is critically important for the Palestinian liberation movement
Marking Palestinian Prisoners’ Day, and as over 1,500 Palestinian political prisoners enter an open hunger strike for a series of demands, HadfNews published an interview with imprisoned Palestinian leader Ahmad Sa’adat, his answers received from Ramon prison, where Sa’adat, ...Read More
Excerpts from the speech of Khaled Barakat, international coordinator of the Campaign to Free Ahmad Sa’adat, at the unified meeting to Free Georges Abdallah, held on 18 March at Librarie Resistances in Paris, France: “One of the most important propositions that was discussed today ...Read More
On the 11th anniversary of the occupation crime of attacking Jericho prison and kidnapping Palestinian leader Ahmad Sa’adat and his comrades, it is more clear than ever the misery that has been inflicted on the Palestinian people by the Palestinian Authority and its practice of security ...Read More